Usually dispatched in 10-15 business days Ingrown Toenail Thick Nail Nipper Cutter Clipper Dead Skin Paronychia Care Cuticle Manicure Tool
Color: As Seen From The Pictures
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: App 80g
Size: As Seen From The Pictures
1 X Nail Nipper
How to Care:
1. After using, remove all dust and glue with Acetone
2. Dip only of the cutting jaw into the sterlization liquid
3. Lubricate inside the box joint with machine oil
4. Put the lid on to avoid bending the point of nipper in case of a shock
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
Beck***is 8 months agoI like it, the quality is much better than I expected!
I like it, the quality is much better than I expected!
down***th 5 months agoGood, but not the best. See photo for comparison.
These are a very good set of clippers. Strong with comfortable handles, easy to clean and cut very well. Spring action sometimes catches due to design. For most uses these will suffice very well. There is a better pair. My GF who is a podiatrist uses these: http://www.newchic.com/Stainless-Steel-Toenail-Nail-Clipper-Nipper-Podiatry-Pedicure-Tool-p-992480.html?rmmds=myorder Slightly larger cutter, better spring, longer handles, handle lock and cutter cover. 5.87 vs 4.99 for these when on sale. She uses these for coarse filing and disposable tools for fine finish work. http://www.newchic.com/Stainless-Steel-Pedicure-Nail-File-Manicure-Pedicure-Tools-For-Nail-Salon-Personal-Use-p-1048671.html?rmmds=myorder
tina***a5 7 months agoingrown toe nail remover
these are well worth the buy i am over the moon with the purchase these are bigger and better than the ones i have at home. they really do the job without hurting the nail. thank you newchic.every home should have a pair of these they are the only ones i will use in future.
renz***er 3 months agoщипцы