Usually ships within 7-12 business days. OPHIR Mini Air Compressor Dual Action Airbrush Spray Kit Makeup Tattoo
|Mini Air Compressor (110V-240V)||Airbrush|
|With 5 adjustable speed||Dual action|
|Dimensions:136x102x66mm||Feed Type: Gravity|
|Max Output/Min: 15L/min||Cup capacity: 7CC|
|Current Input:0.8A||Working pressure: 15-50PSI|
|Max Pressure: 21psi/1.5bar|
1 X Mini Air Compressor
1 X Airbrush Kit
2 X Airbrush Holder
1 X Air Hose
1 X AC Transformer
How To Use For Makeup
1. Make sure all the components are connected properly. (adapter to compressor, compressor to hose, hose to airbrush)
2. Add desired drops of makeup into the Makeup Cup of the Airbrush.
3. Spray yourself FABULOUS!
Tips For Makeup
1. Shake your makeup bottles before spray, so that the pigments can do their magic.
2. Spray it anywhere! Can be used as shadows, liners, blush, brows, you name it!
3. To conceal blemishes, move in closer with the airbrush and wiggle the main lever to spray a little makeup at a time until you're covered!
4. Work in layers. Start with soft, sheer layers and build your coverage for more natural results.
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data
3. Please allow 2-3cm error
vict***ia 6 months agoI am satisfied with this seller
Item received. Excellent airbrush of high quality! It works and looks exactly as described and illustrated. I am satisfied with this seller. All in all a great purchase and for the price is really a good choice, especially for the ones that are starting with the use of an airbrush.
tias***_d 1 year agoVery Good
Very good airbrush and compressor. Very easy to use and clean. Only slightly bad thing is that the compressor vibrates vigorously and jumps around.
matu***41 1 year agogreat purchase
Very good quality, item as described. works great, very compact.
vipu***ka 6 months agoGood for hobby not for prof. Compressor not good.
Looks good and works. Good for hobby work. Value for money. This cost me about LKR12,000 and a professional tool costs LKR30,000 or more without the compressor. The small compressor that comes with this is anyway useless. There is no pressure regulation. You get a thick patch of paint when you press the air valve due to high static pressure but a very low output after that even with the needle valve fully open. Just buy the Air brush and use it with a standard compressor. Most sensitive parts of this tool is machined and not properly finished. You can see tool marks on surface which creates turbulence in the air flow and create big spray dots scattered all around instead of fine concentrated dots. The compressor is useless. See attached poctures.