OPHIR Mini Air Compressor Dual Action Airbrush Spray Kit Makeup Tattoo
- Quantity(Maximum: )
Add to wish
Add To Bag
|Mini Air Compressor (110V-240V)||Airbrush|
|With 5 adjustable speed||Dual action|
|Dimensions:136x102x66mm||Feed Type: Gravity|
|Max Output/Min: 15L/min||Cup capacity: 7CC|
|Current Input:0.8A||Working pressure: 15-50PSI|
|Max Pressure: 21psi/1.5bar|
1 X Mini Air Compressor
1 X Airbrush Kit
2 X Airbrush Holder
1 X Air Hose
1 X AC Transformer
1 X English Instruction
How To Use For Makeup
1. Make sure all the components are connected properly. (adapter to compressor, compressor to hose, hose to airbrush)
2. Add desired drops of makeup into the Makeup Cup of the Airbrush.
3. Spray yourself FABULOUS!
Tips For Makeup
1. Shake your makeup bottles before spray, so that the pigments can do their magic.
2. Spray it anywhere! Can be used as shadows, liners, blush, brows, you name it!
3. To conceal blemishes, move in closer with the airbrush and wiggle the main lever to spray a little makeup at a time until you're covered!
4. Work in layers. Start with soft, sheer layers and build your coverage for more natural results.
Item measurementsWe strongly suggest you take your measurements before placing an order.Follow the guide here below to measure yourself
Notice:1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2.Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
***o_l1 year agoL'aerografo è di buona qualità e perfettamente funzionante. Il prezzo davvero concorrenziale. Consiglio l'acquisto.
***ulasrilanka1 year agoLooks good and works. Good for hobby work. Value for money. This cost me about LKR12,000 and a professional tool costs LKR30,000 or more without the compressor. The small compressor that comes with this is anyway useless. There is no pressure regulation. You get a thick patch of paint when you press the air valve due to high static pressure but a very low output after that even with the needle valve fully open. Just buy the Air brush and use it with a standard compressor. Most sensitive parts of this tool is machined and not properly finished. You can see tool marks on surface which creates turbulence in the air flow and create big spray dots scattered all around instead of fine concentrated dots. The compressor is useless. See attached poctures.
***toria1 year agoItem received. Excellent airbrush of high quality! It works and looks exactly as described and illustrated. I am satisfied with this seller. All in all a great purchase and for the price is really a good choice, especially for the ones that are starting with the use of an airbrush.